Dot// Hack sign (any part)
Sad 
Hi guys. Have a problem with Hack game. My fps is 23. Everything is very slooOOow. I have core i7 Q740 (8 logical cores) and ATI mobility radeon HD 5870. Win 7. PCSX 0.9.8.
Speedhacks:
EE Cyclerate-2
VU Cycle-2
INC spin; Wait loop; mVU flag; mVU block - on

VU- MicroVU recompilers on
EE/IOP- recompilers.
Resolution change almost nothing. Frame limit now off but also nothing.
Sometimes fps is good but in city and many plases is terrible.
May be the reason is that I have old USA v01.60 bios of 07/02/2002???

Anyway I have no idea. Added attachments

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

ATI mobility radeon HD 5870

^
There's your problem. Get a dedicated video card, integrated mostly sucks when it comes to gaming plus from what I know, running .hack//G.U. has some frate rate problems but im sure you can at least get a decent framerate if you use a better video card.
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/video_...on+HD+5870
it is a high end video card(not best but good) and it is not intergrated so I cant uderstand your post.
i dunno if can help you.. but in hack, G.U games for some reason my fps is a lot better in Software mode, than hw, did you try it? maybe will improve your fps
K. I wil try
Try switching off the mVU block hack, and enabling 8bit textures on GSDX.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(03-13-2012, 01:47 PM)Allukard Wrote: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/video_...on+HD+5870
it is a high end video card(not best but good) and it is not intergrated so I cant uderstand your post.

Sorry, being up so late kind of screws with my mind. Anyways G.U. is a glitchy game on emulator, do expect framerate drops and such, I don't believe anyone has got to run 60+fps without any issues.
Tried software mod. Where 56 - is 30, where 23 - is 22. And resolution is awful. I have Asus G73jh notebook and every game runs at maximum at 1600x900 resolution and its not for me to use native PS2 res. I have good vision)) But anyway - software makes even worst and resolution change nothing.
Awwww. Any suggestions.
P.S. I have 64 bit win 7 and 6GB Ram
Thx for trying to help me.
"Try switching off the mVU block hack, and enabling 8bit textures on GSDX. "
Got +4/7 fps.
Ahhhh. My favourite and one of the best by graphics game on PS2.
Damn cry engine. Every time problems with it. Only one worst is Unreal.
But when I first runed game on my PS2(which I sold a year ago T_T for damn XboX T_T.) I was impressed for picture what was old PS2 able to make.
Reduce the internal resolution to x2 or x3.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]