Dothack GU 1 problem game crashed
okay so i was doing the guild master quest for canard. went to death grunty and chose expand guild. and then the game crashed back to the memory card screen as though there was on the no disc setting. is this a known issue? can anyone help me get around it at all? was having 0 problems with it before now.

i am on version 1.4

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
that is going to require me to recreate the problem. so itll take me afew min.

edit: okay did it again. here is the txt file you asked for
okay now. here is the txt file you asked for. sorry for the double post. wasnt sure if it wasnt showing up because i was trying to edit or not

Edit: okay so. i went back alittle bit later in the game and went to expand facility again. and it went into it np. tho it says i did all the upgrades somehow. no idea what the problem is but it seems to be in that one spot.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 15,68 KB / Downloads: 182)
Do you have any non default settings?

I just beat volume 1 100% (all books of Ryu, all sidequests, all keywords, 3400pts in the arena,ect.) and never had a crash.

The only issues that seemed to pop up for me were Alkaid's cape doing odd things (no fix I know of), odd transparent boxes on the FMV cutscenes (fixed by manually going into software mode or setting the game fix to do it automatically), and the occasional disappearance of the black letterboxing used on in game engine cutacenes (can be fixed using different clamping modes on VU.... not sure yet if that will cause other issues realized the fix on vol 2)
yeah i have afew non default settings. but like i said. seems to be alright. i dunno what the problem was. but it seems to be in that one spot as far as i can tell.