Doubled/ghost image when using Lego Racers 2 ISO
I have a brand new Macbook Air that I'd like to play Lego Racers 2 on. The machine doesn't have a CD drive so I successfully created an ISO of my game and installed the BIOS from my PS2.

When I run the game, it gets through about 3 seconds of the introduction cutscene before the image begins to double. It appears like there are two slightly different frames being shown at approximately the same time. The images shake back and forth for a few seconds as the cutscene progresses but finally the game freezes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sponsored links

(07-08-2013, 02:39 AM)Nosrettap Wrote: I have a brand new Macbook Air that I'd like to play Lego Racers 2 on. The machine doesn't have a CD drive so I successfully created an ISO of my game and installed the BIOS from my PS2.

When I run the game, it gets through about 3 seconds of the introduction cutscene before the image begins to double. It appears like there are two slightly different frames being shown at approximately the same time. The images shake back and forth for a few seconds as the cutscene progresses but finally the game freezes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Terminal log?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"