[Download] MotionInjoy (including plug-in)
Due to that the MotionInjoy website is down I decided to make a package after searching for hours to put together this package. These are really the latest drivers. Let's hope MotionInjoy comes back soon. Meanwhile I have this package for you.

Don't forget to say thanks

Files scanned with Avast before upload.

Compatibility:
Windows XP (32 and 64-bit)
Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)

*removed*

Sponsored links

I've removed your download link, simply because it installs a ton of adware and crap along with it and that is not very nice for anybody, i will upload just the zip file when i've finished cleaning my system off....

Edit: Ugh what a pissing nightmare that is, I think we're going to ban rapidgator, that is a horrible, horrible site which destroys all your browser settings and installs a bunch of crap.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

adware crap? I have used rapidgator for a long time. What do you mean? Never noticed it. Thanks for uploading it in attachment.
how could you not notice it? Their downloader has loads of ***** in it. Something calls searchnewtab which buggers up all the new tab settings in IE, Firefox and Chrome, then it also replaces your homepage on every browser with its own search engine at getapp.com or something which has loads of "Problem detected with your computer, click here" style messages underneath a google looking search box. It puts an addon on all browsers which has the "disable" button disabled in internet explorer! (this is the most shocking thing). God knows what else it's done.

And to top that off, for half the rubbish it installs, the uninstallers don't work and they pretend to have been installed over a year ago to hide themselves in the add/remove programs a bit.

You have to unclick the use Rapidgator downloader to get it without the crap.
But still the average user (or people like me who've never used it before) aren't so smart Tongue

Good job refraction,really appreciate Smile
(05-09-2013, 06:57 PM)Preet Wrote: Good job refraction,really appreciate Smile

rapidgator has really become worse. Can't even get my own files back from it... Btw it was me who made the package Tongue2 he reuploaded it.
(05-13-2013, 10:02 PM)jonashendrickx Wrote: rapidgator has really become worse. Can't even get my own files back from it... Btw it was me who made the package Tongue2 he reuploaded it.

Indeed. props go to jonashendrickx for the package. Fail also goes to jon for the rapidgator ;p took me ages to clean off IE, Chrome and Firefox of that crap, damnit! lol

Safe hex, always be suspicious of exe's. When in doubt use Sandboxie or a VM.