Dragon Ball Z Budoka tenkaichi 3
Wink 
Hey! Well, i was just trying out the Tutorial the DBZBT3 game has. In the Advanced mode, there is tutorial on Perfect Smash. It says the Character's body should flash when when hold square button and then release it when it starts flashing to quickly move in and deliver an unguardable Smash.

I've tried this a many times, but the character body never flashes. Maybe it is a GSDX problem, or a post-processing that was removed.

GSDX Settings are normal.

Mode : DirectX 10 (Hardware)
Hacks used : Offset Hack and Alpha Hack.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

Timing is very tight to do a perfect smash, soo flash doesn't help soo much anyway. Try counting 1, 2, 3(fast) after pressing square. If you hear a sound while pressing square you're too late as perfect is around half second or soo before the sound. Once you get it a few times it'll be much easier to recreate.
I confirm this still happens with hardware mode of gsdx plugin.

But this issue doesn't exist with gsdx dx11 software mode plugin.
Software mode is most of times a bug free renderer.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(08-25-2011, 06:00 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Timing is very tight to do a perfect smash, soo flash doesn't help soo much anyway. Try counting 1, 2, 3(fast) after pressing square. If you hear a sound while pressing square you're too late as perfect is around half second or soo before the sound. Once you get it a few times it'll be much easier to recreate.
Your link is working but the files in it are not extracting it gives kinda error or something bro! can you give me other link or directly the file from facebook or via somewhere else pls bro!
Sad