Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
(11-21-2009, 07:52 PM)diegochiha Wrote: look,as far as i know this game is playable,dunno if full speed but playable indeed,i own it a couple of days(a friend borrow it to me) and i could play it,so i dont know why you cant.
as you see i am not the only one how have the problem i hope any one could help

Sponsored links

well,lets try this,just make an iso of the game,and then patch the iso using that attached program i provide.you have to:
1)-browse and choose the iso
2)-check the option "make pn selector"
3)-Then press "patch file"
Now after you run the game,try pressing,Circle,Square or cross.
And try if that works for you.Then just come here to tell me XDHappy

Attached Files
.zip   ps2_pal2ntsc_yfix.zip (Size: 21,54 KB / Downloads: 307)
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(11-23-2009, 04:16 AM)diegochiha Wrote: well,lets try this,just make an iso of the game,and then patch the iso using that attached program i provide.you have to:
1)-browse and choose the iso
2)-check the option "make pn selector"
3)-Then press "patch file"
Now after you run the game,try pressing,Circle,Square or cross.
And try if that works for you.Then just come here to tell me XDHappy
thanks for your trying but that also
did not work
i think there are something wrong in pcsx2 it self not the game
Quote:thanks for your trying but that also
did not work

the game work in my amd 7750+HD4830.not only budokai 3,even infinite world also playable at 45-50fps using PAL format.

i assume ur messy ur setting on pcsx2.how about ur TRY R1888.im play this game RIGHT NOW "BUDOKAI 3" AND "INFINITE WORLD"

USE daemon tool to mount ur iso image and set ur gigahertz CD/DVD to boot image iso from daemon tool.i know this is hardway but is work for me
(11-27-2009, 05:17 PM)^KamilskaZ^ Wrote:
Quote:thanks for your trying but that also
did not work

the game work in my amd 7750+HD4830.not only budokai 3,even infinite world also playable at 45-50fps using PAL format.

i assume ur messy ur setting on pcsx2.how about ur TRY R1888.im play this game RIGHT NOW "BUDOKAI 3" AND "INFINITE WORLD"

USE daemon tool to mount ur iso image and set ur gigahertz CD/DVD to boot image iso from daemon tool.i know this is hardway but is work for me

Using daemon tools or any other "image mounting" program isnt recommended at all,instead of that you should use the regular cddvd iso,or using the dvd drive to run the game directly from the dvd rom,but please do not mount the image in a virtual drive.
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
thanks for ur suggestion but i dun know what the effect of using daemon tool as application for since im work many image not for pcsx2 but for testing run on virtual os,microsoft game and to boot order mounted image at once.