Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 CE [PAL] problem
Hi. I hope someone could help me. I want to play with DBZ Budokai 3, but is is around 30FPS. My CPU is on 30-40% Excl and my video card's GPU using is 45%. Now why don't use my comp it's full resources? What can I do to fix it?

My computer is:
Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2,55Ghz
Radeon HD4850
2GB RAM
Windows XP Pro SP2 32bit

Plugins: GSdx 0.1.12 (SSE 4.1 version)
ZeroSPU 0.4.6

Sponsored links

Have you enabled the MTGS mode under Config->CPU?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yes. I enabled all settings. I use the limit mode. In the menus it's 50FPS and 8% CPU load. Ingame it is 30FPS with 30-40% CPU and 45% GPU load. The 0.9.4 PCSX2 makes it too, but with 0.9.4 my FPS is 25 with the same loads...
Where are you monitoring cpu load from? The % that GSdx shows you is GPU load.You can see your real CPU load in task manager
So my CPU is on 80% load and my GPU is on 45% (in the catalyst driver).
Sounds about right...these games are very CPU and GPU intensive..you could try some speed hacks to see if they help
You can always try Vista and DirectX 10. It boosts Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
I think you are right... I will install a Vsita too. And wich's the "best" vista for PCSX2? 64 bit or 32 bit?
It's the same AFAIK, just get every updated driver and update DX. And PP group is dropping 64 bits projects, so going for Vista 64 is a waste, you would end up using 32 bits anyways, so go for 32 bits.
Thanks for the help! I'll try the Vista Speedy Edition. I hope it will work...