Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 running slow
Twisted Metal Black is of the least demanding games, I can easily get 200-300% speed without speedhacks and barely able to keep 100% on same conditions with DBZ Budokai 3.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

Some games utilized certain aspects of the PS2 and others don't, some of those aspects translate better to PC and others don't. Some games simply push the PS2 harder than others... We don't have a whole lot of control there...

It's kind of asking like why doesn't GT4 (one of the hardest to run full speed without issues) run well when Disgaea (simple 2d PS2 game) does.
[Image: 2748844.png]
okk thannxx guyss.......one more thing
which windows is better windows xp sp3 32 bit ...or xp sp2 64 bit corporate edition... or windows 7 32 bit or ....windows 7 62 bit..........for gaming,performance,speed ettcc
There are plenty of random websites that will give you a pretty good idea about general OS performance... That said, you should at least look into an OS that supports DX10 (Vista/7) because there is a real speed improvement of DirectX 10 for graphics.
[Image: 2748844.png]
problem solvedBiggrinBiggrin

now every game will runs like a charm
i had windows xp sp3 32 bit which cannot be updated to dx 10 nd thats y games run slower

now i updated it to windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
advantages mine dx upgrades from dx 9 to dx 10.1
graphics shares memory from 700 mb to 1.6 gb(ive 4 gb ddr3 ram)
vertex shader changes from 3.0 to 4.1
pixel shader changes from 3.0 to 4.1
ive inbuit ati radeon 4250 gc
win 7 is fast nd more reliable
xp sucks!!SmileSmileSmile
^
Welcome to the bright side Wink