Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Save Bug
The game runs near perfect, with no visible slowdown, even in Versus battles, but the game can't save. When I start a New Game it sais that a Save was created, but when I go to Versus Battle or Tournament Mode it sais that it can't load. Is there any solution to this problem. Oh and I think I have the NTSC version, but I am not sure.

Sponsored links

in Vs it loads BOTH cards, so you are most likely seeing mc2 fail
It doesnt save at all. I made some progress in Tournament and Story mode, but it didn't get saved. Do you know a solution for the problem?
Use CDVDnull and go to Run->Execute. Use the BIOS browser to properly format your memory cards and delete any corrupt data the game might have created.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Any time I go and create a new game, so I dont think that this will be the solution to the problem, but I'll try.
I just tried it. I went into the BIOS and deleted every file. When I went back to the game, I created a New Game and it still had problems loading from the memory card when I went to tournament mode(it probably tried to see if I had any characters unlocked).
yeah, i recently got bt2 and have also problem with memcard2 in tournament
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Did you get PAL or NTSC. I think I have NTSC. If you have also got NTSC than maybe we should try the PAL version. Maybe there the saving bug is corrected.
i got PAL, but it writes cant load but indeed game is saved, so its just annoying bug nothing else ~~
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
The same with me. It creates a new game withot errors, but it won't load.
I think you are not really undersanding what i said. game is saved on mecard1. It tries to load form gamecard2on tournament and it fail but thats not problem. If u want save just save it manually in options.