Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Ghost Effect? Help
Hi! So I've been looking around for a few days to find a fix for this now and have kept giving up so I wanted to ask everyone else if they've had this problem and know how to fix it.

So basically I've been trying to add the outline and glow effect to the characters, I don't really mind about any menu bugs as it's just for beating up my brothers like the ol days!
These are the settings I use

[Image: untitled_by_jordwilf-dbf60sl.png]

[Image: ewdsf_by_jordwilf-dbf60vz.png]
I am happy with the outline and glow I have gotten but I somehow have gotten a weird light shining through the screen. This happens no matter what stage I enter. The colour changes to fit the stages shadows so I think it has something to do with that. On that note I am also using a mod called Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 Beta. I've seen youtubers show this mod off quite a few times and they do not have this problem...
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I'd really like to know if I can fix the problem!
Thanks!!

Sponsored links

TC Offset is probably causing it.

Set both to 0 or disable Hardware hacks as a whole.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(07-05-2017, 07:28 PM)Ryudo Wrote: TC Offset is probably causing it.

Set both to 0 or disable Hardware hacks as a whole.

That didn't seem to work.
All it did was cause the outlines of the characters to spread out and look strange