Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 outlines are off
Hey chaps. I've been looking trough forums looking how to resolve the issue with broken outlines in DBZ Tenkaichi 3. I've found some information about texture offset but these options aren't available in latest versions of PCSX2. Any other way to fix this?

[Image: UgEbvIo.png]
[Image: K6pWrPj.png]
[Image: 39bM3XQ.png]

Sponsored links

You need to enable manual render fixes
But it'll break some other effects.

Best is to avoid upscaling with this game
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Currently there is no fix for this, but there is an „optimal” setting in my eyes. The most important settings are „Half Pixel Offset: Special (Texture - Aggressive)”, „Round Sprite: Off (Default)”, „Texture Offsets X: 300 Y: 500”, „Software CLUT Render: 1 (Normal)” and the „Skipdraw Range: 3 3” setting also looks a bit better to me. It is a matter of opinion. Laugh
Thanks for pointing me in to right direction. I've set both Texture Offset values to 500 and seems to be fine 'ish. Surely beats native res and the effect I had before. Thanks lads. Much appreciated.
(04-28-2023, 09:01 PM)Khi Wrote: Currently there is no fix for this, but there is an „optimal” setting in my eyes. The most important settings are „Half Pixel Offset: Special (Texture - Aggressive)”, „Round Sprite: Off (Default)”, „Texture Offsets X: 300 Y: 500”, „Software CLUT Render: 1 (Normal)” and the „Skipdraw Range: 3 3” setting also looks a bit better to me. It is a matter of opinion. Laugh

Where can i find these options? i can't see them in any tabs of the graphics settings. i saw tutorials on the emulator and there are missing tabs there such as upscaling fixes; it looks the same as OP. im using the latest nightly version with directx11 and using my GPU as adapter
(07-23-2023, 10:42 AM)Nenoss123 Wrote: Where can i find these options? i can't see them in any tabs of the graphics settings. i saw tutorials on the emulator and there are missing tabs there such as upscaling fixes; it looks the same as OP. im using the latest nightly version with directx11 and using my GPU as adapter

It has been moved to per-game settings
right click on your game->properties
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go