Dragon Ball: Z TB3 360 pad issue
Hi, i just recently installed PCSX2 and manage to load up Dragon BallZ: TB3 and i can press start on the 360 pad (have the controller buttons all configured) to skip the opening logos and cut scenes but when it asks me to create a new save the only button that works is the A button which is what i'm using for the "X" button.

I can't move the courser to the left or right to select yes/no. Did I do something wrong? Anything i can do to fix it ?

Sponsored links

You have to assign keys to both the left analog stick AND the d-pad
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I did. Every single button is configured but I still can't move left to select (yes).

If it makes a difference i'm using PCSX2 1.0.0

Edit- Ok, i reverted back to 9.8 and the controls work but the game is running a wee bit slow and the sound kind of echoes. Any suggestions? I have a pretty decent PC.
We don't offer support for old builds so switch back to 1.0.0. Before you do it though, use the save bindings function of lilypad to save your controller config that works in 0.9.8, then after you switch to 1.0.0, use the load bindings button to load them back. That should work for you
Ok, I went back to 1.0.0 and the controls work. Looking to get the game looking nice as possible and running fast.
If it helps i'v got 4GB ram, an ATI Radeon 4850 1GB Windows 7 64 and an AMD Athlon II x4 620 quad core (2.6ghz)

Right now fighting Piccan at the Cell Games arena i'm getting 40fps or so. It's windowed as well.
Try this tool for 16:9 support: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sparking-...ner-editor
About speed, try enabling all speed hacks with [recommended] besides them and the MTVU one