Dragon Ball Z tenkaichi 2
(03-14-2009, 06:27 PM)Marouane87 Wrote: Hi,
Odio==> thank you for youru help but that did not work Sad
montecrudo==> that seems to be working, the game is still slow (but almost perfect when I play super dragon ball), I have done everything, only the nvidia card configuration, I get the control pannel but I did not find the sittings Ohmy
Another thing, when I set CPU to VU skip, the game become fast but the graphics are not stable (interreption between the pictures wich I think the skipping part Tongue) I don't know what to do, play at it is or do you thing we can control the skipping? (and may be you can give me a site where I can find how to do my graphic card configuration)
I know that I'm a bit greedy about this, but I'm counting on your generosity and thanks

I'll leave you two attachment pics to see where you can find the NVIDIA control panel settings.
If you don't have those settings it may be because you don't have the latest NVIDIA drivers (which are 182.08). Get them from the NVIDIA site.

You just leave the game to Normal Frame Limit mode. The other ones have trouble with graphics 'cause they're not accurate yet. The staff is trying to fix those while they recommend you to set on Normal and Limit modes only, but I've tried Limit and has loop issues for me and screen flashes, same as VU skip.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Those options are available in older versions of the driver just go to View and select advanced options.
In nvidia control panel you get to chose two user interfaces, Basic and Advanced. In basic user interface you wont be able to see the manage 3d settings tab.
Hi, I made the changes in the Nvidia sittings, but nothing changed using the new configuration, the same speed (before doing the changes and after configuring PCSX2 like you told me wich had helped a lot)
any way, thank you very much for your help and for your time Biggrin
Hi,
I got a tenkaichi 3 (PAL), I used the same setting as always (speed hacks and CPU skip), using these sitting I played tenkaichi 2 fine, and now with tenkaichi 3, it is fine too but the problem is when in a combat, the pictures (the screen) are a dark (the environment and the caracters ect...) ,is it known issue because it is a PAL version? otherwise, how to fix this problem please.
Thanks you very much.
Some help please