Dragon Ball Z tenkaichi 2
(03-11-2009, 07:31 PM)Marouane87 Wrote: OK, I tryed it but the game became even slower (I think "limit is to prevent the game from speeding too much wich is not my case)
And yes, I'am using 0.9.6 Smile
Can you help me more please? Blush

The speed is less probably because your cpu is only 2.1GHz

Sponsored links

OK, thanks, I will try 0.9.5 but what is "MTGS ON"?
MTGS is an option in the CPU config.
Hi, thanks
I used another one (0.9.5), it working real fast in the bigenning (150% and even more) but once on the menu or battle, the frame decrease like usual and I did what you told me... I'am losing hope Sad (because I got trouble with dragon ball budokai 2 too and wich is an old game
(Why only super dragon ball z wich is new abut I don't like works for me, and the others don't Blink Unsure Sad )
thank you very much anyway
Should I stop dreaming of playing that game on my computer (My PS2 does not work any more Sad) ?
well, it won't be perfect, that's for sure, but you could try VUskip and speedhacks to speed it up. T3 plays at 13-25 fps on my pc, but I don't use VU.
Well, for me, it works at full speed in introduction and menus, but once a battle is started, it slow down, but I think if I get a good VU skip option, it will help me, because, the example giving by Register wich is "use vu skip 0,54,2,5" seems to have an effect, but these values are not working very well for me, and since I don't understand very well the working of each option, can any body give me a good VU skip configuration compatible with my PC.
Thank you very much
He/she has an 8400M.
I have an Athlon X2 5600+ 2.93Ghz and 1 GB RAM and working with a Radeon HD 3450 (which would be fairly equal with your card) and even if I set the speedhacks (2x speedhack and INTH hack) and MTGS and all that the emu runs fast at menus and video but slow on battles. The problem is not the CPU or the RAM, 'cause I've used those with an 8800GS and runs great. So, the problem goes to your graphics card. And if it's a 8400M it means it's a notebook. So I can't suggest you to change your graphics card, but I can suggest you to try on a PC with at least an 8600GT or a Radeon HD 3650 graphics card.
Euh... You are the first one to tell me that the problem is from my grapghic card, any way, mine is 8400M GT GPU (I hope it is not the one that you meant in your post)
probably is, I have an 8400GS. mine doesn't go much faster, except I've tweaked my PC for gaming on pcsx2