Dragon Flute in Star Ocean 3
I was wondering can u change the setting in lilypad that if u press a key on your keyboard gently it would seen as a light touch, Cause I'm at the spot where I need to play with the dragon flute, but no matter how gentle I press it's always Sad & Angry, so I can't continue until there's a way to press the O button gently Smile

Sponsored links

Search the forum a bit. This has been asked and answered before.
hmm woops my bad lol. Can u perhaps link it for me, or tell me the keyword to find it?
It may be hard to find indeed, if I remember a possible solution is binding a keyboard's key and setting the sensitivity to a value that emulate the low pressure. Not exactly a solution but may help you to pass by that trial Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
do u only need to use the dragon flute only to get the biggest dragon or do u need it later on in Disc 2 aswell (Spoiler Alert!!)
Iirc it's only used to open the doors in that annoyingly long dungeon.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LilyPad-0...3#pid17563
ic thank you, so what I need to do is make another keybinding for the 'O' but then with only 0.5 sensitivity? Smile
Star 
(08-07-2010, 06:27 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: It may be hard to find indeed, if I remember a possible solution is binding a keyboard's key and setting the sensitivity to a value that emulate the low pressure. Not exactly a solution but may help you to pass by that trial Smile

Thank you very much Biggrin A was having a lot of problems and also already have my party at level 40 because of the 99exp points of each dragon at the gate Tongue

Finally I will be able to pass through that door... T_T
(10-22-2012, 05:47 AM)pharaos Wrote: Thank you very much Biggrin A was having a lot of problems and also already have my party at level 40 because of the 99exp points of each dragon at the gate Tongue

Finally I will be able to pass through that door... T_T

necrobumping to the max!!!!
i once had the similar problem in another game