Dragon Quest 8 Low FPS?
I dont know what y'all actually need so just ask and i'll try and get it.

Computer Specs:
4 GB RAM
64 Bit
AMD Athlon II X4 640 Processor - 3 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4200

I'm only at the beginning so idk if its just that issue but its just annoying to play with 4 FPS, also for some reason it is high FPS all the way to the point where when the prairie dog/hamster/gerbil thing is running towards the troll king guy and then my fps just drops. Also idk if this might help but i dont lag or have any issues with FFX.

Sponsored links

Yes that is really annoying since you play that game with onboard gpu. This game demand for fast CPU and good GPU. First if you want to play that game without much annoying is buy decent grapich card and completely disable your onboard gpu.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Just curious why does it require such good graphics card? I mean i know you cant compare pc gaming to pcsx2 gaming but still, ffx has better graphics and it runs fine, so why does DQ8 require such high demands?
Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Final Fantasy X a games that does not require a powerful PC to emulate. On my PC, I can use scale x4 resolution in Final Fantasy X, but have to stick with native res in Call of Duty 3 and Resident Evil 4.