Dragon Quest VIII Glitches
Hello. Need help with Dragon Quest. Working great with full speed but i have some bugs with textures.

[Image: 213nitw.png]

My pc:
Athlon II x250 3GHz
Geforce 9600GT 512mb
4GB RAM

PCSX2 by Maetel v2.6 (becouse other pcsx2 not working on my win 7)
GSdx 1873 SSE2 DX10 hardware, trying with all seetings (8bit on,off etc.) and always have that problem

Linuz Iso 0.8.0
SPU2-X 1.1.0

CPU, SPEED HACKS and other on Default

can anyone help me?

Sponsored links

(05-22-2010, 12:12 PM)traws Wrote: PCSX2 by Maetel v2.6 (becouse other pcsx2 not working on my win 7)

I don't really know what you mean by that "Maetel v.2.6" but you won't get support for non-official (?) builds here. I don't see why latest official beta wouldn't work on Win 7.
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
Yea, I blame that on some hack or bad setting exclusive to that ..eh.. "release".
Just fetch the last official PCSX2 release or the beta from our site. It works fine with this game.
ok thx. now working
my dragon quest 8 character wont stop walking toward me... im not pressing any buttons and i was wondering if this is a glitch or if i can zero out my ds3 controller or whats wrong?
(08-29-2013, 12:20 AM)amaroq25 Wrote: my dragon quest 8 character wont stop walking toward me... im not pressing any buttons and i was wondering if this is a glitch or if i can zero out my ds3 controller or whats wrong?

This doesn't really have anything to do with this thread. Next time please make a new thread instead of hijacking a 3 year old one that doesn't have anything to do with your current issue (if I had to guess off the top of my head, you turned off clamping, restore it to "normal" for GS/VU)
[Image: 2748844.png]