Dragon ball budokai 3 Bios and config
My computer specs are:
-proce Amd atholon 2 x4 620 2.6ghz
-hdd 500gb WD
-Gts 450 1gb
-6gb kingston ram

What bios should i use and how to make the configs to run the game smooth?>

Sponsored links

you should use the bios that you ripped from your ps2. for the config start with default (it should work) and switch on speedhacks if it's too slow.
Did you ever read the manual after purchasing something? Or you just buy it and then leave it be just because you don't know how to use it? Anyway, here is the manual for PCSX2.

For the BIOS, you should be careful if you do not want to get banned. If you wanna know the reason why, read the forum rule.

Hope you find the two threads useful.
From what I know Budokai series was pretty much demanding game, that AII can be too slow for it, but you can try one of the latest builds from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ not sure if they're really on similar engine, but Budokai Tenkaichi series got a HUGE speedup(CPU wise) from r4821+ soo it's possible it'll be similar with Budokai series.
My game is shimmering ,the image ,what is wrong?
edit gsdx.ini allowhacks=1 and use skipdraw. if I remember correct the amount is set in the plugin itself. and maybe try check bad post processing.
i do not use any plugin
then it cannot work....
seriously, post your plugins config, it'll be easier to help
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
it is good now with haxor settings ,i am planning to buy a gamepad Gamepad Microsoft XBOX 360 Common Controller black
that is the name of it ,will i be able to play ?
no one want to answer?will i be able to play with that controller?