Dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 special settings?
Hi all first Tongue,i wanna know if there is some special settings for this game,beacuse im think this game is seriously bugged in the emu,beacuse i get like 150 fps (without limiting them) when playing one player mode,but when im playing two player mode im getting like 30-40fps is that a bug or something??.If somebody knows something please let me know Biggrin.
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

No. It's only natural, double the players double the load. Please stop making useless threads all over the place
[Image: newsig.jpg]
useless threads all over the place??,i mean whats wrong with you?,i only ask for some help here is that sooo bad?.And if i get 150 fps playing one player the "double load" should put me closer to 60fps.
you need a fast CPU to play 2 player fullspeed(i play it fullspeed)
@ andutrache

Ok understood,but i can play it full speed but only in one player games,can you play it full speed in two players too??,i hope you understand what i`ve mean
(02-07-2010, 03:12 PM)diegochiha Wrote: And if i get 150 fps playing one player the "double load" should put me closer to 60fps.

Increased load doesn't decrease performance by an exact number, it doesn't scale like that since there's a lot more to the emulation of everything.

Why is it an useless thread? You've been around long enough to know speed isn't a bug (unless you get like ~1fps :P), and the first thing you ask is if it is a bug...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
as i said i can play 1 plaher and 2 player in fullspeed.
sorry for the misunderstanding
(02-07-2010, 07:59 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(02-07-2010, 03:12 PM)diegochiha Wrote: And if i get 150 fps playing one player the "double load" should put me closer to 60fps.

Increased load doesn't decrease performance by an exact number, it doesn't scale like that since there's a lot more to the emulation of everything.

Why is it an useless thread? You've been around long enough to know speed isn't a bug (unless you get like ~1fps Tongue), and the first thing you ask is if it is a bug...

Excuse me,but there are some games that even with the most powerfull pc you wont get full speed,and thats what im actually reffering to Glare