DragonBall Z Budokai tenkaichi 3
(05-30-2011, 01:06 PM)RESSHINZ08 Wrote: lol....that infinite codes work for both player...how to make it for p1 only? that codes also does not working in dragon history.......

apparently you do not read.. go do so

Sponsored links

How do i use cheats?i have DBZ Bt3 PAL
Have you read how pnach files work in the Useful Links of the F.A.Q.?
I have read it,but it doesnt say how to activate them or where can i find for dbz Bt3
Now that you know patch files are used for cheating, you should find this thread more useful. Smile

Post your PCSX2 patches here!
i have searched that thread but couldn' find any i need for story mode

My console output:

(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLES_549.45;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = PAL
ELF (cdrom0:\SLES_549.45;1) Game CRC = 0xA422BB13, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
If you can use cheat engine check my sig for cheat tables for pretty much everything for this game, including story mode. I posted normal cheats(duel, dragonballs, all items/chars/stages/music etc.) for this game as .pnach here, but story mode would be a bother to use as .pnach, couse values for one battle could break other etc.
yes i have tryied them ,but when i reach android saga it stops working ,the HP isnt shown anymore and ki is messed up.
My cheat table for story mode was tested only on hard difficulty, but as I tested it well myself, and tried now - works ok for me for android saga too. Where it's exactly messed for you? And did you turn off the codes from previous fights before using new ones? The reason it's not in .pnach couse you must turn on/off them only for fight they were ment to. You can't turn on them all at once and be happy with it.
To use it correctly for story mode you need:
- wait for the fight to start, then minimize or pause the game,
- put your desired hp/ki and all other stuff for you or your enemy(to make the fight harder),
- win/loose and pause/minimize again to turn those cheats off,
- repeat for other fights.
If something's messed up that only mean you forget to turn off previous cheats, used it all at once or generally did something bad.
in the frieza saga i used CE all the way through without stopping them,now that is android do i have to turn cheat engine off and start it again? i use easy difficulty