Driv3r/Driver3 PS2 NTSC
the newest graphics plugin doesnt work with this, ive tried older plugins, but they only partially correctly display the screen, lots of artifacts, and the speed is no good, 45%. the compatibility list says 0.9.6 In-Game.
but 0.9.8 and 0.9.7 do not work. my problem is that the screen is black and purple, and the text is garbled. Wondering if anyone had good results from this game, ive tried many different tweaks, i cant tell you what ive already tried, because I need new ideas. Unless this is the best I could do.
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.

Sponsored links

Have you tried software rendering?
yep and the graphics are AWESOME!! but its slow lol
do you think its because I have AMD processor instead of Intel?
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
Kinda.

It is all on your processor with Software rendering. This is a case where a quad core (or better) could actually help you, too. A faster CPU from overclocking does help, but everything has it's limits. Unless you can OC higher (to what degree being relative to just how slow it is), a new CPU is indeed what you need for this case (or to await further compatibility).

The biggest downfall is definitely it's age, it doesn't help that Intel has done so much since that time. At this time, Intel is "hands-down" the way to go. AMD finally has their "response to Core i" coming around the corner, but it may be too little, too late on AMD's part. One can technically only speculate, but it seems Intel is bound to win the fight (clock-to-clock).
Software is just very slow in some games, you may get speedups in latest gen intel i5/i7 CPUs but still slow is slow ;p.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
When i stat the game it get passed the Atari Screen the goes pixeld.
How do i fix this?

Card name: ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9616)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Processor: AMD FX™-4300 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.8GHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7914MB RAM