Driver3 PS2 Help
When i load driver 3 on the program it loads fine but i cant see or read the letters, is their a way to fix this? Here is what im seeing:

[Image: G9rqsP1.png]

Ive messed around with the video settings and still nothing, am i missing a plugin? I have the latest version of the PCSX2 and a powerful computer to run it smooth: [Image: xw2AxeD.png]

So any help will be nice thanks in advance! Laugh

Sponsored links

try to run it in software mode (press F9 ingame)
(05-02-2013, 01:37 PM)Saiki Wrote: try to run it in software mode (press F9 ingame)
Wow it worked, thanks alot man!! Smile
(05-02-2013, 01:37 PM)Saiki Wrote: try to run it in software mode (press F9 ingame)
Well now i have another problem, when i run the game in software mode it makes the game run slow but when i get out of it the graphics mess up again but it runs at normal framerate, any fix for this? Sorry for the double post.
Software mode sacrifices speed and image quality for accuracy, so it's always much slower than hardware mode. That said, you can try setting SW render threads to 3, to use more cores with it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-02-2013, 01:59 PM)Bositman Wrote: Software mode sacrifices speed and image quality for accuracy, so it's always much slower than hardware mode. That said, you can try setting SW render threads to 3, to use more cores with it
Oh, ok now i searched the video settings for SW render threads i cant seem to find it does it have a different name?
(05-02-2013, 02:14 PM)Madd5554 Wrote: Oh, ok now i searched the video settings for SW render threads i cant seem to find it does it have a different name?

[Image: gsdx.jpg]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Haha, wow i feel so stupid it was right under my nose the whole time, thank you very much.
I warn you now, the game will still be slow and kinda look like crap ;p but it's playable.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-02-2013, 03:44 PM)refraction Wrote: I warn you now, the game will still be slow and kinda look like crap ;p but it's playable.
Yeah its still runs very slow but its fine i got a ps2 in my closet somewhere lol i just wanted to play it on pc.