Dual Core + HD5670
I really doubt it'd make that much of a difference just by switching to SSE4, just use the SSSE3 or SSE2 versions of the plugin instead.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

(03-08-2011, 03:06 AM)shikigami Wrote: oh damn!...so nothing can be done than changing the mobo?even if m using core2duo...m not gettin mch of a speed for svr Sad

You need a full upgrade. I'd highly suggest going quad AT LEAST starting out with an Q8xxx or Q9xxx series from Intel Core 2 series, and at least 2 gb of ram, 4 is recommended for this day and age. What you can do is return the e7500 if 30 days isn't overdue and save up some more and do a full upgrade. The Q9xxx series are better since they have more cache and higher clock speed, and better or more efficient than the Q8xxx series.

Even with a upgraded system, without overclocking you won't get playable or full speed on some games. So, if you are going to do the full upgrade, then get some overclocking capable hardware.
will lower versions(SvR 2008 or 09) give me more speed? ...
LoL! if i have to upgrade to that high end config,i would play Assassins creed Brotherhood,or crysis 2 or other awesome games!
but i really want to play SvR...damn THQ!they never released it for PC!
-=Gaming is a religion=-
it's still easier to play it on your PS2, then.
SVR games are quite demanding.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
sigh! Sad ...but m satisfied with the fps for 1on1 matches...if i put more than 2 players in nething..it will bcom really slow!...so...1 on 1 is playable Smile
-=Gaming is a religion=-
buying a 2nd PS2 gamepad will be cheaper than upgrading, for sure Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
@jesalvein
yaa Laugh but my ps2 is with my frnd and he went for a vacation! Ohmy ...i cant wait for him to get it back Laugh dats y...by the way,
which is the latest version of gsdx??
-=Gaming is a religion=-
The latest GSdx is the one included with the latest 0.9.7 beta from our download section.
[Image: newsig.jpg]