Dual GPU ? Alternate frame rendering ?
Will alternate frame rendering work ? It will (should) force the GPU's to render simultaneously the textures ( GPU frame 1 , GPU 2 frame 2 . than gpu 1 frame 3, gpu 2 frame 4 ...etc )

System spec :
i5 2500k 4.5 Ghz
8Gb DDr3 1600 ram
GTX295 stock
ASRock p67pro3 mobo

Sponsored links

that's a matter of the driver. but yeah. should work. lag included. Wink
All forms of dual+ card (SLI/crossfire/2 chips 1 card/etc) cause problems currently with PCSX2. As powerful of a GPU as that is, and with PCSX2 not being really shader heavy, there really isn't a reason why you'd need a second card with your current specs.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Best to get a single powerful gpu like the GTX 580. I was never into dual GPUs, not a fan of it.
SLI is unsupported and entirely unrequired,
When i bought my AMD Radeon 6870 i read the technical data to make sure its single GPU.

Its true that a Dual GPU card helps in games that support it, but PCSX2 doesn't so tough.
I doubt it will be required and it wouldn't speedup many games.
It's maybe beneficial for GPU demanding games like shadow of the colossus, GT4, etc..
Of course it would be possible, but you should ask Gabest, HE is the graphics expert.

PS: I'm not fan of multi GPU/SLI too. Too expensive and space robbing -doesn't have much space in his case-

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

(10-04-2011, 02:35 PM)Nexxxus Wrote: I doubt it will be required and it wouldn't speedup many games.
It's maybe beneficial for GPU demanding games like shadow of the colossus, GT4, etc..
Of course it would be possible, but you should ask Gabest, HE is the graphics expert.

PS: I'm not fan of multi GPU/SLI too. Too expensive and space robbing -doesn't have much space in his case-

The 295 is not space robbing ( only a double slot card ) , Takes up the same space , but has double the computing power .