Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Shock usb gamepad and SVR
Hello there,
I have recently started using the emulator,as I only posses two games right now:
1.Smackdown VS Raw
2.Smackdown VS Raw 2008
In both,the usb gamepad works strangely:
I can enter the game and use the menus,but when trying to move around,the wrestlers only taunt,and while pressing the triangle and other buttons,not all respond.
What should I do?
I've tried using my keyboard,but alas,getting the same result.
Is it game related or plugin related?(have tried both that come with version 0.9.7)
BTW:The gamepad works perfectly in the PS1 emulator,so it isn't driver/hardware related.
Thanks in advance,
Yohai.

Sponsored links

Use lilypad. For movement make sure you configured both the D-pad and the left analog stick. Keys should work fine if you configured them properly in Lilypad...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You probably configured the D-pad with your analog. Try re-configuring them. Also, make sure analog is on when you configure them.
CPU: i7 930 @ 2.8GHz(Everyday)/3.6GHz(Gaming)/4.0GHz(Encoding)
GPU: Geforce GTX 480 @ 850MHz/1001MHz
Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
RAM: 2x3 6GB OCZ @ 1527MHz 8-8-8-24
(08-31-2010, 04:53 AM)frosty5689 Wrote: You probably configured the D-pad with your analog. Try re-configuring them. Also, make sure analog is on when you configure them.

Strange thing is,that in Tekken 5 the d-pad works flawlessly.
Should try what you've told me to do.
Hope it works,cause I'm a Wrestling fanatic.........
Thanks,
Yohai.
You were all right.
I turned on the analog stick button,then configured the d-pad+the left and right analog sticks,and it all works well!
I'm just not able to use the triangle and square buttons,but I assume it's because that's how the game works.....(Am I right?)
Thanks a lot!
Greetings from the Holy Land......
Yohai.