Dual layer
(06-11-2009, 04:34 PM)Summoner Wrote: Your save file from different Rogue galaxy. I have an European PAL/NTSC version.
How about different CDVD plugin, noone cant read the second layer.

Sorry,I was going to say what version I have but I forger Tongue.My version is the USA and it looks like there is no save for the PAL version after chapter 7 in GameFaq.

Did you tried to mount the game and then use some of the disk plugins(not image plugins)

Sponsored links

far out suggestion, but does your drive actually read dual layers correctly? do programs like Nero's Infotool say it can read dual layer discs? I mean if it doesnt, there isnt much we can do about it Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-11-2009, 05:10 PM)refraction Wrote: far out suggestion, but does your drive actually read dual layers correctly? do programs like Nero's Infotool say it can read dual layer discs? I mean if it doesnt, there isnt much we can do about it Tongue

Yeah, my DVD can read and write dual layer disks. Some time ago i finished Xenosaga 1 on DVD9 patched with DLPatcher.
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64
What program did you use to make the image(try ImgBurn)
(06-11-2009, 05:30 PM)vsub Wrote: What program did you use to make the image(try ImgBurn)

Tryed ImgBurn and some other programs, result is same.
I think this is something wrong with disk structure or just DLPatcher can`t properly patch the image.
I`m sure if rebuild the image or convert dvd9 to 2 dvd5 it may help, but i dont have enough mind how to do this with dual layer isoWacko
(06-11-2009, 05:56 PM)Summoner Wrote:
(06-11-2009, 05:30 PM)vsub Wrote: What program did you use to make the image(try ImgBurn)

Tryed ImgBurn and some other programs, result is same.
I think this is something wrong with disk structure or just DLPatcher can`t properly patch the image.
I`m sure if rebuild the image or convert dvd9 to 2 dvd5 it may help, but i dont have enough mind how to do this with dual layer isoWacko

Look at those rip kits,and use the one that's for your version.You'll need at least 15gb free space.
Thanks,i tryed but these kits not help for multi5 PAL/NTSC version.
We dont allow rip kits of any sort on this forum thank you very much.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You are on the right track. Converting DVD9 to DVD5 will work.
The problem is that there are a lot of redundant data on th first layer but still needs to be accessed from the second. IE. when you teleport from Alistia to Rosa etc. Since in this game, you can go from anywhere to anywhere just by teleporting.

So the solution is that you have to merge the data. The plugins will not recognize the second layer so your DVD5 image must have both layers.

This is for the black screen you get after a few cutscenes after the first time you fight SEED(the andriod assassin with the white and black mask) right at the end of chapter 7.
(06-12-2009, 12:40 AM)Dannyz Wrote: So the solution is that you have to merge the data. The plugins will not recognize the second layer so your DVD5 image must have both layers.

This is for the black screen you get after a few cutscenes after the first time you fight SEED(the andriod assassin with the white and black mask) right at the end of chapter 7.

Yes, you right. The black screen appears after a few scenes when i fought SEED. I dunno if there are any way merge data from both layers or how make a plugins recognize and read the second layer.