Dual sound and dual monitor using pcsx2?
I plan to use dual monitor, i have question if i have two sound card is it possible to assign pcsx2 to use secondary sound card so that i can use a monitor for playing pcsx2 and other monitor to watch movies or even play games , or possible if some dev can make this feature?

Sponsored links

(04-26-2009, 11:34 AM)ken07 Wrote: is it possible to assign pcsx2 to use secondary sound card
yes (use spu2-x for that Smile)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
and what should i do at the config?
I don't know if XAudio2 has this ability since the configure button is not active here,but if you select DirectSound and then Configure you can choose which sound card to be used
Ok, thank you for the help LuisR14 and vsub, i'll try that when i have the hardware
I have tried it and it working fine, but anytime i open pcsx2 i need to manually assign pcsx2 to use the secondary card again, cant it be set to default?
maybe you have to run pcsx2 as admin Smile
Windows 7 64bit

I always run as admin.
Hm, i think i'll just ask in the plugin thread
(05-05-2009, 05:49 AM)ken07 Wrote: I always run as admin.
yea what i meant was the right click run as admin thing (if you thought otherwise Smile)
Windows 7 64bit

hm, i've done that but the problem is i want to make my secondary audio device as default to be used in pcsx2, everytime i open pcsx2 it will always use primary sound device, maybe i need to change it in SPUX ini's but dont seems to work