Dualshock 4 Controller R2 registering 2 inputs
Long time listener, first time caller.

I'm using a Dualshock 4 controller without controller wrapping software (so being detected as just a DInput controller) on version 1.7.5106, and any time I press the R2 button (whether full-travel or just lightly pressing it), it is registered in-game as if I pressed R2 twice. The game is Gran Turismo 4 Online Public Beta, I have not tried to duplicate it in other games.

I tried going into the controller binding settings, clearing and resetting the R2 binding, but have not had any luck. See attached images for L2 and R2 bindings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(10-14-2023, 02:20 AM)lyndonbjohnson Wrote: Long time listener, first time caller.

I'm using a Dualshock 4 controller without controller wrapping software (so being detected as just a DInput controller) on version 1.7.5106, and any time I press the R2 button (whether full-travel or just lightly pressing it), it is registered in-game as if I pressed R2 twice. The game is Gran Turismo 4 Online Public Beta, I have not tried to duplicate it in other games.

I tried going into the controller binding settings, clearing and resetting the R2 binding, but have not had any luck. See attached images for L2 and R2 bindings.

You shouldn't use DInput and just using SDL instead.
Even the emulator has the DS4/DualSense mode.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(10-14-2023, 02:49 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: You shouldn't use DInput and just using SDL instead.
Even the emulator has the DS4/DualSense mode.

That fixes the issue, much appreciated!