Dude, where's my iso?
(10-05-2011, 05:12 PM)flurgle Wrote: Okay, you also might want to try this.
I just tried running my bios (no disc) with zzogl pg 0.1.0 and it crashed for me too. I had to switch my graphics plugin. Try switching your graphics to zzogl 0.21.213 and run your bios. If that works then switch back to zzogl pg 0.1.0 and run your game. Also, the first time you run your bios you need to format your memory cards. Two memory cards should automatically show up, select them and format them if you haven't already.

Hi Flurgle, I think I'm ready to give up now. Downloaded zzogl 0.21.213... but! Within the config window, when attempting to "select plugins dir" or "select bios dir" (in each case carefully selecting the enclosing folder), the resulting drop down menu becomes unpopulated with no plugin or bios to select.

Sigh.

I think I'll stick with the PS3 and eBay my PS2 games! Thanks for all your efforts to help though.

Sponsored links

make sure your bios are actually in your bios folder, and make sure it's not int a separate PCSX2 folder, as it sometimes can be the case if you've downloaded multiple version of the program. when you click selet bios dir. you should get a search-like function (like your macHD) and you should be able to manually select whatever folder exist within your hardrive.
i had something similar to this once.
To solve i had to open pcsx2 and select my bios.
then close pcsx2.
then restarted.
After that pcsx2 seemed to remember my bios.

no guarantee it will work and you might have to do it a few times. And the restart might not be mandatory.

You might have to select the directory of the bios a few times too.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram