Dumping PS2 Bios for PCSX2
Alright so I was actually able to find a copy of 007 Agent under fire. I got to the launchELF v4.30 screen plugged my flashdrive in and went to "mass" per the tutorial. After that the entire thing locked up. Is this normal and what should I do? I'm using a 32GB flash drive if that makes a difference

Sponsored links

Nevermind I figured it out. My flash drive was formatted to NTFS instead of FAT32.
Alright I have Free MCboot installed. I grabbed the PCSX2 bios dumper from http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/tools.html

I ran the .elf file through the elf launcher and now it's frozen at "Waiting for USB mass device to be ready". My USB is formatted to fat32 this time.
Did you install the dumpbios-mass elf to your memcard?

Use ulaunch to do that. Then run the .elf from the mc card, should work.
(03-04-2015, 04:23 PM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Did you install the dumpbios-mass elf to your memcard?

Use ulaunch to do that. Then run the .elf from the mc card, should work.

How do I install it to my memory card?
Also, in UlaunchElf, make sure the USB drive is seen. Go the mass folder and check. If it's not seen, try the bottom USB port, not the top one.

To install the elf to your memory card, go to your USB drive, press X over the elf file, then R1 (Or L1) to open a menu, hit copy. Go to MC0 or MC1 (wherever the MC is located), and paste the elf into APPS folder, or just in root, don't think it matters.
Just want to say, I just tried launching the dumpbios-mass.elf from the USB Drive and it worked just fine. I don't know why I had it on my memory card last time.

If this isn't working for you, I would recommend updating UlaunchElf to the latest version if it isn't already. http://psx-scene.com/forums/f113/unoffic...2-a-37242/ 4.42d is the one I'd go with.
I was able to launch it I was running some other program called ps2biosdump or something like that instead massdump . Anyway I got it and successfully launched FFXII as a test thank you guys for all your help!
You got 5 files right?
(03-04-2015, 05:04 PM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: You got 5 files right?

I'm not in front of that PC anymore but I believe it was 5 yes. I don't think the game would launch if I didn't have them all would it?