Duplicate: [Bug Report] 18 Wheeler Pro Trucker - [NTSC]
[Bug Report] 18 Wheeler (USA)

Crash upon launch. In 0.9.4, it was able to get all the way to gameplay before crashing. Now, nothing at all.

Emu details:
Version: 0.9.6/Beta 720
GFX plugin: GSdx 0.1.14
Sound Plugin: SPU2-X 1.1
PAD plugin: Lilypad 0.9.10
CD/DVD plugin: Linuz/Pg ISO 0.8.0
Speedhacks: none
Advanced settings: default
Gamefixes: none
CPU settings: EERec, VU0rec, VU1rec, MTGS, frame limit
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit

Sponsored links

Just checking in to see if anyone has been able to get this to load yet. No betas (including the latest) can boot this game. Can anyone confirm this? Is it just the NTSC? I just hope that an official bug entry was logged for this broken game so it can be addressed at some point. Cause I'm sure once you get in booted, the game will probably run great these days with all the improvements the emu has had to it lately. Smile

Too bad about this though...since it's the best PS2 game ever!!!!!....just kidding, but it is fun. Who doesn't want to haul ass down the freeway in a huge semi taking out cars like they're nothing?! Good fun, good times! Tongue
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Duplicate since it has been reported already.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Duplicate/Invalid/rejected bug reports subforum.