[Image: 1331386865_0.50270200.jpg]

# Description: no pin visible on pick lock screen
[Image: 1331386866_0.36915800.jpg]

hacks on/off didn't help
also tried SVN 5125 with several plugin but nothing fix the problem Unsure

Sponsored links

Tried GSdx software renderer?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-10-2012, 04:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: Tried GSdx software renderer?

yeah, no luck Sad
try setting the recompilers to preserve sign
(03-10-2012, 07:44 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: try setting the recompilers to preserve sign

hey that work!
I set both EE/IOP and VUs Clamping Mode to Extra + Preserve Sign and the pin did appear Blink
thank you very much Biggrin
Question:
Can you get the same result by simply changing the EE round mode?
It'd be better if we could fix this game by a slight hack like that, instead of changing clamping..
(03-11-2012, 04:51 AM)rama Wrote: Question:
Can you get the same result by simply changing the EE round mode?
It'd be better if we could fix this game by a slight hack like that, instead of changing clamping..

I'm sorry, as soon as I got it work I went back to play and finished the game a few hours later. Then I deleted the game for good. Tongue
changing clamping surely made the game run a lot slower but after I finished the pick-lock I just change the config back to normal and continue playing without problem. Rolleyes
before I post about this problem I already tried to adjust many setting (but never these 2 together) well... if my memory serve me right EE round mode didn't help Unsure
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Duplicate since it has been reported already.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Duplicate/Invalid/rejected bug reports subforum.