Duplicate: Xenosaga problems with saving Games
Shocked 
Hi Everybody im new here and i think i can contribute a little, ok to bussiness, the problem with the save games is simple you have to be standing in certain place in order for the save point to work, example the first save point works fine, but the second in the base and the third in shion room, dont work unless you are standing in certain position, im my case i was standing just barely outside the save point range and looking or facing forward and to the left of the of the save mark in shions room, so the save point works, but you must find the right angle and position, very odd, and dont forget to use the safe state before trying the save point itself, well there you have it hope this help some folks out there.

Sponsored links

Already known.
Do a search next time, duplicate
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...aga-I-NTSC
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Duplicate since it has been reported already.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Duplicate/Invalid/rejected bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction