Duplicated Screen in Baldur's Gate
Hello All,

Recently I have been trying to play Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance but have had a lot of trouble getting the game up and running. Originally I tried running on the latest stable release but got these strange screen artifacts that would render only the left half of the screen usable.

After some rooting around in forums the problem seems to have been identified and fixed in the most recent Git (according to this thread: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/262 ). However, now when I boot up the game I get a reduplication of the left half of the screen instead of the graphical bug.

The screenshots are only of the memory card screen but I have progressed into the playable parts of the game and this error persists. The game also slows down to only a couple frames per second and the lighting tends to go apeshit; occasionally the emulation will crash as a result. I have tried a couple different unstable builds and a few different ISOs but to no avail. Any advice?

Sponsored links

(07-27-2015, 01:30 AM)Muffins_McGee Wrote: I have tried a couple different unstable builds and a few different ISOs but to no avail. Any advice?

I was going to help, until i read that bit.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]