Hi everyone!
I'm planing to play DW 5 Empires on PCSX2 v0.9.8 with these specs:
AMD II X2 220 2.79Ghz(2CPU)
GEFORCE 8500GT/512mb
4GB of RAM

Will this be good for DW 5 Empires ??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I don't own that game so can't say how demanding it is, but your specs appear to be considerably weak to emulate it at a decent speed. Infact most games you try and play will struggle to run very well. My advice would be to upgrade your system or play on your PS2
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
There is a lot of games he can emulate with that hardware, if DW4:E is anything to go by, he can emulate this one too.

The problem is that it seems nobody has managed to get this game working yet it just seems to be an issue when the battle starts it causes the game minus music to freeze.

But if you haven't tried yet then do tell us if you can get a battle working, even if it lags. Happy
<REDACTED>
Fezzer as you sayed ,,The problem is that it seems nobody has managed to get this game working yet it just seems to be an issue when the battle starts it causes the game minus music to freeze.''
I have decent preformance but the game freezes when the battle starts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8OA0GsZfwQ and this guy already plays this game on PCSX2 ????
In the video he is not playing DW5:E, just DW5
<REDACTED>
oooh I was thinking that he's playing Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires...sorry
Yeah I have the same issue too for some reason once the battle starts dw5:empires has a graphics freeze but the sound is fine, software mode doesn't seem to work either, which makes me think its either the graphics plugin itself or something with the emu. It kinda sucks cuz I wanna play DW5:Empires pretty badly