Dynasty Warriors 5 in PCSX2 latest
He uses laptop.As already mentioned.

Sponsored links

oohhh sorry about that.. Uhhmm i played in PCSX2 and after 30 mins the temp went to 70c - 75c.. is that bad?

but it does not always stay like that, if i pause of alt tab the screen to the desktop the temp goes down to 55c-60c
55-60c is what it should be under load! 70-75c is very bad!!

I would recommened seeing if you can find the fan/heatsink on the back and clean it out best you can, blanket dust on a laptop heatsink is evil (if that is causing your temperatures)

other recommendation, keep your laptop on a book or hard surface of some measure, this should aid keeping the temperature low.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

ohhh myyy.... Im trying it with a much stronger cooling pad now. Ill post the temp result later...

uhm, does that mean my laptop is in danger when playing emulated games in PCSX2?? tsk tsk tsk
you are risking damaging your cpu yes, this isnt fault of the emulator however (if thats what you're implying from the tsk tsk)

Keep your laptop in the refrigerator. Tongue
lolx.. hehe. the tsk tsk tsk means that im kinda sad my machine cant handle it. Huhuhu. I loved playing those games

Hey i tested the DW5 at least 30 mins and the temp was in a range of 69-71... is that still very bad??? :/
(02-16-2011, 04:08 PM)Game Wrote: Keep your laptop in the refrigerator. Tongue

i should also buy aircon i think Laugh
better but still a bit high, if you can get it below 65 under load, that'll be fine Smile

>,< i need o try this on an air conditioned room..

huuhu./.. Still at 71c Sad

i have always played PCSX2 but i didnt realize that the temp was so high >,<
Anyone any tips on how to configure pcsx2 if you want to run any of the dynasty warriors series smoothly?
I have a amd phenom II x6 1055T, 2.80Ghz and when I run into a squad of soldiers( In DW3 XL) I get 18fps-30fps. Lol pretty pathetic, so...could someone tell me how to overclock my pc in a safe enough way to get playable speeds Smile? Thanks and yes I own the actual game.