Dynasty Warriors and Fullmetal Alchemist videos on 0.9.4!
Since its summer time and nothing much goes on these days (yes the devs and testers also have lives!) I thought I'd entertain you with some videos I recorded, showing off some of the new fixes in 0.9.4.

First and foremost, you'll notice perfect sound in both Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends and Fullmetal Alchemist 2 videos! Also, Fullmetal Alchemist 2 did not even boot in 0.9.3 but with the SPU2 fixes in 0.9.4 the game looks playable and I've already reached Chapter 2 with no problems at all.Note that the videos were taken using Bilinear filtering and 4X AA and are sped up to 100% speed although they did run pretty near that thanks to the new ZeroGS!

About progress I'll just say there are some new plugins in development which have only seen null versions of until now, zeroGS 16:9 support and the new bios format getting implemented (still not complete)

All three videos were recorded using the XVID codec, so you'll need that to play them back.
Also you'll need a bittorent client such as uTorrent to download the videos!

Here they are:
Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends
Fullmetal Alchemist 2

Please seed for as long as possible! Oh and have some nice summer vacations Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10226]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links