E/E -> 100% proc -> laghing :)
Hi guys, thing is, I disabled the frame limiter and I can see that the E/E thing is at his max (100%) BUT, my processor is only using 30% of his maximum potencial...

This is my rig:

Asus P7P55D
Intel i5 [email protected] ghz
4gbs ram 1600 cas7
Ati 5850 1gbs ram.

Thx.

(The core that is most used is at 50% max and my videocard usage is really low, around 15%, I used native resolution)

Sponsored links

I don't understand. You currently have a problem? In what game? What settings? What problem?

Each used core represent a % on the task manager, 100% on 1 core means 25% of the total because it's 1/4 in your case so 30% sounds about right and you don't see any core being used fully in the graphs because the OS is spreading the load.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I was talking about FFXII.

And.. I thinkg that there is an "overall" usage and a individual one, so, if I see that not one core is above 50%.. then I thinkg there is a problem.
Do you understand, that CPU or GPU loading means? You GPU could not pass more 250-350 frames per seconds -- throughput is limited, although calculating power is more than enough. Also there is memory throughput, that could limit fps rather, than CPU loading.
(06-07-2010, 01:51 AM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Do you understand, that CPU or GPU loading means? You GPU could not pass more 250-350 frames per seconds -- throughput is limited, although calculating power is more than enough. Also there is memory throughput, that could limit fps rather, than CPU loading.

What..?

If course I do, that's why I created this thread, I cant see my proc being pushed to the limit and I can see E/E at 100%, that's why I want to know what E/E means.
Here then:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-What-do-t...nd-GS-mean
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Multi threaded applications are this way.
The threads in PCSX2 are working as fast as they can, but there are situations
where they have to wait for each other to finish before they can resume work.

You won't see a 100% CPU load in Windows task manager for that reason.
Get a single core CPU, and you'll get your 100% (at lower final FPS Tongue2 ).
Bleh, ok then, I'll overclock my proc a little more, let's say, 3.5/3.6, then I'll see what happen.
I've had EE% exceed 100%, even 110%.
Is this a bug or is the program trying to self adapt quad core support?
well I'm new here but i don't think over clocking your CPU is a resolve if u r trying to play FFXII cuz the game doesn't need a lot i actually could run it on core 2 duo E7400 that's way less than yours all i did was the speed hacks , and in the EE options just choose Full also u may want to use the SuperVU Recopiler with putting it on extra+ and positive round mode that's all the game should work fine without overclocking i think .. it wont hurt to try
[Image: thekamaelkillwakq0.jpg]
CPU: Intel Core 2 duo E7400 @2.8GHz
RAM: 2GB
VGA: Geforce 9600GT 512MB
HDD: 1TB