EE/GP %'s for GTA san andreas
Link removed.

Also, don't follow youtube tutorials. People on youtube are idiots when it comes to PCSX2.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(01-08-2015, 05:44 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Also, don't follow youtube tutorials. People on youtube are idiots when it comes to PCSX2.
its better to make it as a global rule Tongue
@op
please post the emulog
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Okay, this is my current settings.

You're saying, increase the sliders by one?

Disable all of those manual game fixes!
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Okay, as you guys can tell, I'm not exactly a genius on computers.
[
You may have to fill me in as to where I can find the "emulog".

There's gotta be an easier way of doing them screen shots to....
Okay okay hold up.

PSX2 program log.

Should I run a game or some ***** and post another log?    
First screenshot: Enable mvu flag hack, disable VU stealing.
Second screenshot: Turn all off
Third and fourth and fifth screenshot: Leave as is
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Okay made them couple changes, the %'s have dropped and it's running much better thanks!

If there's any other changes you see I should make to them settings, please let me know.

The other complaint I have is, on this GTA, there's a peculiar reflection of the game itself, on the game screen, like I can see a lighter version of one of the characters to side.

I have a screen shot, where you can see the picture frames being reflected on the upper right hand side.    

Is that possibly just a bad version of the game?
Or something to do with the emulator?

It's not happened in any other games.
If you ripped your game image with IMGBURN and your disc isn't scratched then it isn't a bad image.

GTA San Andreas has some graphics glitches that need software mode to fix(Press F9 to switch back and forth) but I don't think your CPU can handle.
Just on the settings again, about them sliders, are they now in the correct positions?