EE/GP %'s for GTA san andreas
Yeah the EE is at 100% and GP about 90%

Anyway I can reduce these to stop the game from skipping, speeding up and slowing down etc?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Operating system
Windows 8.1 64

Processor
Intel® Core™ i5-4288U with Intel Iris HD Graphics 5100 (2.6 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)

Memory
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
which pcsx2 version are you using ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Using the latest version of PSX2, I think it's 1.2.1

On speedhacks, I have the EE cyclerate to 1
The VU cycle stealing to 1.

And all my settings were taking from this vid
*snip*

I'm playing all of iso's.
Playing a few different games.
Resident Evil working fine.
Final fantasy 10, seems good thus far.

GTA San Andreas, slowing up, speeding down - making it difficult to enjoy.
Try using MTVU
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-08-2015, 05:31 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Try using MTVU

Actually that's checked already too, in conjunction with the speedhacks.

(01-08-2015, 05:31 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Try using MTVU

Actually that's checked already too, in conjunction with the speedhacks.
(01-08-2015, 05:30 PM)EatMyShorts Wrote: On speedhacks, I have the EE cyclerate to 1
The VU cycle stealing to 1.
try increasing the sliders one by one. and, post the screenshot of all of your pcsx2 settings.
- Refraction
Quote:And all my settings were taking from this vid

*snip*

I'm playing all of iso's.
Playing a few different games.
Resident Evil working fine.
Final fantasy 10, seems good thus far.

GTA San Andreas, slowing up, speeding down - making it difficult to enjoy.

That video is awful. There's so many wrong things in that. He enabled almost ALL manual gamefixes. Speedhacks are weird. Not sure why he put EECS and VUCS higher while turning off mVU Flag Hack (which is actually a stable speedhack to use in comparison to Cycle stealing, etc).

Also there's links to downloads in that video. Not sure if it's allowed to post it then.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(01-08-2015, 05:37 PM)Ryudo Wrote: That video is awful. There's so many wrong things in that. He enabled almost ALL manual gamefixes. Speedhacks are weird. Not sure why he put EECS and VUCS higher while turning off mVU Flag Hack (which is actually a stable speedhack to use in comparison to Cycle stealing, etc).

Also there's links to downloads in that video. Not sure if it's allowed to post it then.

Yeah, didn't notice link. Yeah, that guide is awful and blatant piracy. It's definitely not allowed here.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]