Poll: How should the EE cycle rate slider be handled ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Invert the slider
66.67%
14 66.67%
Follow the current slider format
33.33%
7 33.33%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EE overclock slider
(11-08-2015, 01:44 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: I could have sworn I had a post in this thread.

you did but i think it wasn't realy relevant to the discussion but was from our private discussion organising the post, i deleted all them.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Oh OK, gotcha. Feel free to delete these as well then.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Does anybody understand my point that a slider in the speedhacks sections shouldn't reduce speed or am I alone? (well.. @Ryudo Homies for life!)
Yeah I disagree with that, sorry. Speedhacks have ALWAYS had the potential to cause slowdown.

Also they are called "speedhacks" not "speeduphacks" so it could really go either way Tongue2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
The patch for invert is ready : https://github.com/ssakash/pcsx2/commit/...d4de918109

I'll wait for the poll results till tomorrow and handle it according to the result, Thanks.

Quote:Does anybody understand my point that a slider in the speedhacks sections shouldn't reduce speed or am I alone?

yeah, I agree with blyss on this one.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Ok I lost. fine.
But you guys are not going to be invited to my birthday party. Tongue
I think it should stay the same to keep the pattern of go right for faster
willkuer: I agree with you, and propose we split the current speedhack panel up into 2 new sections.
One will be for the traditional speedhacks; those that make the program run faster on weak pcs.
The new section will be for "enhancement hacks"; things like the CDVD speed hack and the new EE overclock will go there.

What do you guys think?
I don't really like the idea of two parts of the same function split into different sections
Invert it. Do you even have to ask? LOL.

(11-08-2015, 08:10 PM)willkuer Wrote: Does anybody understand my point that a slider in the speedhacks sections shouldn't reduce speed or am I alone?

I understand that and I agree with you.

(11-07-2015, 10:13 PM)willkuer Wrote: If you want to have a slider manipulating the clock rate put it into the ee tab and not in the speedhacks section.

Agreed. Also, you can leave notes on the Speedhacks page.

(11-09-2015, 09:12 PM)rama Wrote: willkuer: I agree with you, and propose we split the current speedhack panel up into 2 new sections.
One will be for the traditional speedhacks; those that make the program run faster on weak pcs.
The new section will be for "enhancement hacks"; things like the CDVD speed hack and the new EE overclock will go there.

What do you guys think?

(11-09-2015, 09:19 PM)Ōkami Amaterasu Wrote: I don't really like the idea of two parts of the same function split into different sections

I used to suggest that you may move the slider to another page like the EE/IOP or Developer Tools page.