ETA on 0.9.7?
Macs are a ripoff. Steve jobs is a moron. Bill gates wanted every man, woman and child to have windows on their machines. Steve Jobs doesn't give a ***** about that. He just cares about ripping people off. I'd kill him if I saw him on the street. The MAC could rule the world if it was priced right. Having said that, I love my macbook. I love OSX. I've never had the OS crash or anything screw up royally like windows. I don't even have to worry about viruses or other B.S. I plugged in some printer once and it wokred immediately, no installing drivers unlike windows 7. That's how a computer should work. You shouldn't have to know how to do some stupid command line codes and other crap. A doctor is a doctor, a teacher is a teacher, a writer is a writer not a fucken computer technician. Anyways. What's the point in doing 0.9.7. Just do 0.9.8.

Sponsored links

I don't get it... You registered just to troll ?
Stop that immediatley, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quote:I don't even have to worry about viruses or other B.S
Yes you do.

Quote:I plugged in some printer once and it wokred immediately, no installing drivers unlike windows 7.

Im sure Apple includes the drivers for a printer released in the last week. Really Sure.

the apple user only benefits in the driver situation because of the frequent service packs (because apple really needs it).