Easier Games for your computer to run
Hi, i'm just wondering if somebody could give me a comprehensive list of all sorts of games that give high fps and don't take alot of processing speed.
i use and I3 processor at 2.4ghz i believe and an HD 3000 video card for mobile labtops. Can play Budokai 3 and Kingdom hearts games just fine. so i;m just wondering if anybody else can list me a huge amount of games that will run good.

i have a decently good taste in games so i don't like F*ggish type games. meaning the game play i hope it to be good. some other games i downloaded but cant play very well are

Spiderman 2
call of duty 3
Tekken 5
mortal kombat deception.
DBZ budokai tenkaichi.

there's some of them so you can get the taste of games i am into
like fighting games. kinda arcade style. Kingdom hearts style games. Raceing games such as crash nitro cart. i want to download twisted metal black but im not sure if it'll run good. so anyway, just look for a dedicated list of games that will run remotely well on my labtop. thanks Laugh

Sponsored links

looking at the fact that you're downloading games - which is piracy - this thread will be closed in 3...
Sigh... Will people never learn? I mean come on. You can go to amazon and ebay and buy ps2 games for dirt cheap!! There's literally no reason to pirate them!
as said above.
warned & closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go