Ecco The Dolphin: DotF Graphic Bug?
Hello!
I have the following problem in Ecco The Dolphin: Defender of the Future:
Every time I hit the boss in "Blades in Motion" I get this weird graphic bug, which makes the sceen a blue/grey-ish tone. The HUD and music is still there, though. (See attachment)

Is there any way to fix this?
I'm using PCSX2 1.3.0 (At least it says it's 1.3.0)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Post your system specs and pcsx2 settings. Try software mode to see if that fixes the problem.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

posting your emulog could also help. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
PC specs:
Alienware Aurora-R4
Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor / CPU: Intel® Core(RM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3701MHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 8870

PCSX2 Settings:
[Image: 1_by_syraana-d8rvb53.jpg]
[Image: 2_by_syraana-d8rvb4p.jpg]
[Image: 3_by_syraana-d8rvb42.jpg]
[Image: 4_by_syraana-d8rvb3n.jpg]
[Image: 5_by_syraana-d8rvb33.jpg]

EmuLog:
http://textuploader.com/xbe8
(Posted on a website, because it was a bit too huge)

I already tried software mode, but nothing changed for me.
I got PCSX2 from a video from YouTube, since I have no idea how else to get the BIOS files...I'm a noob in such things. (Just saying.)
I didn't change anything after downloading it from the video, except for the Gamepad settings and the audio volume.
Also, I wasn't quite sure which settings I should post. Sorry if I added too many or not enough pictures.
Tried pressing F9?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
You should dump the bios files from your own ps2. We don't support piracy. It's highly unlikely that you own 14 ps2 consoles.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Oh gosh, sorry, I didn't know this was illegal. >n<
I will try to do that! Sorry!
Okay, you can let us know after dumping the bios from your original ps2 console. We will gladly give you support after the process, thanks.
- Refraction
Quote:C:\Users\Falak\Downloads\Ecco the Dolphin - Defender of the Future (USA).iso

Not just the BIOS, the game itself as well. Rip it from your own disc using imgburn.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I'm more impressed you got the game to work, I've been trying but I just seem to hang at the loading screen every time, the old threads and the wiki don't really help they just keep pointing to a mega old build to play it, any tips for a fellow dolphin?