Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Edit Automaic Game Fixes?
JUst wondering if its possible to edit individual game fixes, Id like Pcsx2 to apply skip draw 1 to Dragon Quest 7 whenever i loads it, but revert back to default when not loaded. So i wont have to change it every time i play it. Is it possible?
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
[Image: r1gyld.jpg]

Sponsored links

Either rewrite a bit of code and implement skipdraw and/or other hacks to gamedatabase as plugin oriented hacks cannot be activated through it now, through if you're asking, that's probably not a suggestion for you.

You can always use a program like PS2Lunch through, which pretty much is a pcsx2 front-end and saves your config for each of the game. It will do same thing, and possibly much more;].
you can manually modify the game database located in your PCSX2 folder however i dont think you can do skipdraws in there, automatic GSDX hacks required editing GSDX code.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Okay, thanks for the response, i was thinking of using the front end as a possible work around, although id love to modify the GSDX code to do it automatically, still out of my knowledge base though
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
iirc there was a program with a function like that here in the forums, the program could remember ur settings for the games, so u could launch ur games with custom settings.
How to edit the game database?
Im now using PS2Lunch which does what i wanted, allowing profiles for each game :0
ROG Asus G74S laptop
(06-30-2012, 04:13 AM)Archerko Wrote: How to edit the game database?

The database is a text file with changed extension,you can use it to apply certain automatic game fixes and even cheats