Emu Probs.Need Help
Ryudo thank you for the link but i have found another link and i have download vc++ 2013 now im trying to find Direct X and what kind of Dirext X should i put ?

Sponsored links

you can get the DX9 redistributable version from here.

If you're taking about video renderers then, use DX11(hardware mode).
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Well i have VC++ 2013 Direct 3D 11 and my problem is when i play quick play and press F9 it works but my fps will go down to 20 and when i try to push something like maybe green,red, or blue it says not responding then close.I gotta settle here for now its late in my country GMT +8 i need to sleep any know how to solve this problem just post it and i will try it thank you/
What are your ee% and gs% when it's slow ?
Keep in mind gh3 is quite demanding. Your PC may not be up to the task.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
My EE goes to 35 balance then drops then balance to 35 again my gs 90 drops then balance again... FPS goes below 18 and then the game will not respond.
Here's a screenshot of the Emu and the Game when it crash.. You will see my FPS is 18 and my EE and GS is all 0%
http://imgur.com/VQp7G82
What if you play from your original gh3 DVD instead of using ISO ?
Does your dvd work on your ps2 ?
I just watch my cousins play in their ps2 and ps3 and didnt really own one even a dvd of gh3 thats why i just use PCXS2 Emu and GH3 iso . any suggestion how can i fix my problem for better gaming performance in the Emulator ? If do please comment it down in the thread i will read them tommorow.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.