Emu suggestions ....
It will be great, someday, play favourites games on pcsx2 via internet or lan with friends. It`s just dreamHappy
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

Profiles definitely seem like a good idea, as some games do require some different settings to others. For now, I use Pcsx2ConfigSaver, as this simply does as it says, it saves all your ini files to individual zip files for each game profile.
Probably no benefit, but what about incorporating the dvd and controller plugins into the emulator itself, similar to epsxe ?

A useless idea, but I would love to see render options like Scanlines, or Composite-style output similar to connecting your old PS2 to a scart TV. Again, pretty much silly, but they can mask aliasing and flickering but without the hit of actually doing AA.

Another useless idea (sorry Blush ), but I really love box artwork and other info similar to Mame32's front-end where you get to see game artwork, screenshots, game info, history, etc..
Intel E7500 @ 4.00ghz 400 fsb / Asus P5QL Pro / 4Gb Kingston RAM / PNY nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Creative X-Fi Music 24 / Vista 64 SP2/
(08-23-2009, 01:17 AM)DKTronics Wrote: Probably no benefit, but what about incorporating the dvd and controller plugins into the emulator itself, similar to epsxe ?

One of the things I hate most in ePSXe is that you can only use the controller configuration on it since others work better for me (i dont even get vibration at all with the included one).

Also i've found a few rare cases where the included Gigaherz plugin on PCSX2 doesnt work as well as others with my disc or where i actually need to mount a ISO cause the linuz ISO cdvd plugin doesnt work right either so i needed to use others. So unless you could still use other plugins I'd rather not have those included, right now on current SVN revisions there's a included ISO reader from PCSX2 and and you can still use plugins normally so that way it's still great Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
For our next release, pad plugins will be merged into just 1 plugin.
So you won't have the redundant pad 1 and pad 2 being separate plugins (this can cause compatibility problems).
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
That's great having them separated only caused problems anyway I think Tongue
and a disabler for the pads perhaps?
(08-26-2009, 04:12 AM)Saiki Wrote: and a disabler for the pads perhaps?

Ehm, come again? Tongue2
He's using SSSPSX pad, sometimes he'd like his second pad configured keys to simply not work so like a "disabler" (or maybe another reason not sure but that's the jist of it). He's not fan of Lilypad for some reason (in which case he'd just have to clear keys) :o
I'd like that the 2nd pad be able to be completely disabled with a menu option if possible, so that I don't have to constantly have both of my pads plugged in, I have people over sometimes to play multiplayer games with me and I don't want to have to reconfigure it every time I want to play with someone.
Ah, well in that case if you use LilyPad the keys will always stay and they would appear only as a "detached" if the controller isnt connected, and it will keep them even if you unplug and plug the controller being in game, I dont think you'd need to have both controllers plugged all the time even with SSSPSX pad plugin.

Or I'm just not following what you mean Oo