Emu suggestions ....
I'll record something later to show ya what happens with only one pad plugged in and SSXPAD configured with both pads

Sponsored links

Well LilyPad has both a "disable" option and also you can save the configured keys and load them later or it simply saves the keys when the gamepad is not plugged in so you can just plug it in at any time, so try with LilyPad. (I dont really see the point of managing this from the emu when the plugin can handle it really)
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yeah technically this is the job of the plugins. If a plugin doesn't correctly manage its configurations or initialization of Pad2, it's not PCSX2's job to add new functionality to fix it. Wink
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
how about some extra features for graphics, like HDR, AA and bloom wich are generated by the GPU?

i should be possible since with ati tray tools and nvidia configurator you can force such to programs wich dont nativly use them
[Image: 1454055.png]
hmmm... difficult one, I dont think I could offer anything that the devers havent already thought of to be honest.
[Image: 40122467.png]
I would like to see a "game browser." The browser would show you which games you have, show you box art, region info, etc.
Example:
[Image: 65991959ci2.jpg]

I understand that something that doesn't directly enhance functionality, like this, won't be implemented into the emulator until more important issues are resolved, but I just wanted to put it out there.
Oh yeah, we were discussing a game browser like Dolphin has before.
Basically it's a lot harder to do for the PS2 (no art on the game discs, not even the game name).
It's still something that pops up now and then, so maybe once we have time Smile
(08-28-2009, 04:44 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: how about some extra features for graphics, like HDR, AA and bloom wich are generated by the GPU?

i should be possible since with ati tray tools and nvidia configurator you can force such to programs wich dont nativly use them

I agree with chronicNl i think it would be awesome if that could be done in addition to dx 11 support

Also I hope the snapshot and videosnap can be debugged because sometimes they work and sometimes it crashes
core2duo E8400,3Ghz,1333FSB,6MbL2cacheBiggrin
ATI HD Radeon 5770 1 gb oc editionCool
4Gb ram,1333Mhz
windows 8.1 64-bit
pcsx2-r1888 beta
Hello I know that you guys have alot on your plates already but I was wondering if you could make a new type of plugin So people can code there own Plugin for a Cheat Engine So people can use Cheats in PS2 games.

I don't think you guys should make a Built in feature Via Menu I think that anyone who is interested in making there own cheat engine should be able to make a plugin and have there own GUI and allow the plugin to create there own personalized drop downs in the menu By using that plugin.

Make somthing like Pec But for the PCSX2.

I dont think you guys should alone should make your own Cheat engine.

This way if Someone is interested in going Full end on making a kick ass Cheat engine you guys don't have to do all the work. Cause there could be a better way of running a cheat engine than what you guys have been doing.

Using this method of allowing others to make there own cheat engines that would allow for Open system for anyone to make a Cheat engine.

Just a thought. I personally don't know how to code or else Id code one myself.

Although I know how cheat engines work Very well and understand the differences in the way Hex code works in the different aspects how to find cheats.

I Use to Make my own master codes for FF7 and custom Cheats for Wild arms back in the day.
[Image: 66xk69.jpeg]
a good one could be something that tells you when did you savestate,id imagine something like "saved-slot1" or something like that being displayed in the upper corner of the screen when you press F1
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]