Emulation Trouble
Hello Everyone! I'm new to to forums and this will actually be my first post, but lets get right to the issue.

I've been trying to get the latest version of pcsx2 to work and well.... it's not working so obviously I'm not doing something right. Anyway I'll start off by telling you my computer specs.

Manufacturer: Asus
Model: A53S/K53SV
Processor: Intel Core i7-2360QM @ 2.00 GHz
Ram: 4.00 GB
Graphics Card: GeForce GT540M CUDA - 1 GB

What Keeps Happening: After trying to boot any game, regardless of which of the graphics plugin I choose that game with the download, a window appears saying something along the lines of my graphics plugin not being able to work.

I think I have updated to the latest direct x, but just in case if someone would point me out to another thread or even better a link to where I can get it updated feel free to do so.

Any help given will be much appreciated and I hope I can get this thing to work.

Sponsored links

Go here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...=17431#top
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
Maybe you should update the graphic driver from the Nvidia site, and you should also be sure that you're using the Nvidia GPU and not the integrated intel (you can choose it directly from the configuration window of the graphic plugin).
Ryzen 7 3800X | Noctua NH-D14| Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro| RX Vega 64| 2*8GB Patriot Viper 3733MHz C17@3733MHz C16| Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 970EVO 512GB NVMe| 4TB Hard Drive| Samsung C25FG7 + Samsung S24D300 + Samsung S24F250| NZXT Phantom 410| Enermax Revo'Xt 730W| Gigabyte M6900
I went ahead and updated my Nvidia driver, but nothing changed really. And as for making sure I use it instead of Intel's integrated graphics, I have my Nvidia gpu set as default already. I've also tried running as admin, which also made zero difference.

Not sure if it matters, but when I configured the graphics plugin to render using null instead of direct3d9 (hardware) it booted without visuals and the PS2 started working except I couldn't see anything since it was configured to null.

I'll also attach the log for when the graphics plugin fails just in case it might help. After going through it I did notice it mentioning using Integrated Graphics so if I had to guess the problem lies there, but even when I run Pcsx2 specifically saying to use the Nvidia processor the log still mentions Integrated Graphics.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 4,46 KB / Downloads: 156)
Your emulpg says you are running on the HD3000 Intel graphics, so not good there. Go to plugins and take it off null to DX10 or DX11. Then go to Config >> Video (GS) >> Plugin Settings >> Adapter - drop down box.
Change drop down option to Nvidia GPU.

This is a common issue for laptop users.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

You're also using the SSE2 plugin, while your CPU can support up to the AVX one, that can give you a performance boost, especially in software mode.
Ryzen 7 3800X | Noctua NH-D14| Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro| RX Vega 64| 2*8GB Patriot Viper 3733MHz C17@3733MHz C16| Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 970EVO 512GB NVMe| 4TB Hard Drive| Samsung C25FG7 + Samsung S24D300 + Samsung S24F250| NZXT Phantom 410| Enermax Revo'Xt 730W| Gigabyte M6900
Won't let me select a directX10 only 9 option even though I know I have directX11. And can't find the adapter option you mentioned, but if that's only available with directx10/11 then that would explain it.
that adapter option is in the latest svns.
Update, and you'll see it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Finally I got it to work!

Updating the svns and then changing the adapter to the nvidia GPU got the job done.

Thanks, I would have never figured it out without your help.