Emulation
Didn't work Koji and rama too =/ sorry and ty for the help ^^ more option ?

Sponsored links

You could try checking on "Allow 8 bit textures" in GSdx options if you didn't tried yet.
Well, you have an odd limitation going on somewhere.
As everyone else suggests, it probably has to do with your graphic card.
me already played all games i got for ps2 on this computer ... and i played well ... idk wut its going on wrong ... i will try formating my computer install only my ati Drivers without catalyst and play ps2 ... i *Call* you later Wink
... same ... omg ... on my ratchet deadlocker it goes 6fps per second =x pelase help =<
... so? wut should i do?
You could get CPU-Z/GPU-Z and check your CPU/GPU load and frequency while running pcsx2, grouping processes by CPU load in windows task menager and checking if there is nothing that eats your system resources could be useful to.
... i just formatted my computer ... do you think its something eating CPU ? anyway when i'm using the emulator my computer its not 100% its like only 60% max... lawl
check native in the GS options. use vusteal 1 or if it doesn't trigger any crazy graphics push it to vusteal 2.

maybe try running turbo modus to boost the CPU's overall %-meter while keepin the vm syncing. if you want you could even try the mtvu hack to grab some of the gs unused thread time.
me already tryed many things and ways but the best and fast was DX10 Hardware (I tryed DX9 and Dx10 hardware only) and Preset on balanced ... WITH F4 ON ... No limiting <.<